How to Text 41411 for Transit Next Arrival
Some US transit agencies allow riders to send a text to 41411 in order to receive next arrival information and/or service alerts. Here are rider instructions for how to do it.
- You need two pieces of information which you may find posted at the bus stop:
- The transit agency keyword (e.g. ACMEBUS)
- The bus stop number (e.g. 1234)
- Begin a text message to the short phone number: 41411
- Using the keyword and bus stop number, create and send a text message (to 41411) that looks like this: ACMEBUS#1234