How to Text 41411 for Transit Next Arrival
Some US transit agencies allow riders to send a text to 41411 in order to receive next arrival information and/or service alerts. Here are rider instructions for how to do it.
- You need two pieces of information which you may find posted at the bus stop:
- The transit agency keyword (e.g. ACMEBUS)
- The bus stop number (e.g. 1234)
- Begin a text message to the short phone number: 41411
- Using the keyword and bus stop number, create and send a text message (to 41411) that looks like this: ACMEBUS#1234
RIDER NOTE: THIS IS AN EXAMPLE ONLY OF TEXTMARKS SMS SERVICE AND DOES NOT PROVIDE REAL TIME INFORMATION. PLEASE SEE YOUR TRANSIT SERVICE’S WEB SITE OR SIGNS FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON USING THEIR SERVICE.