Religious Organizations & Youth Groups: How to get people to opt in
Your organization wants to hear from you, so getting opt-ins should be easy. Here are a few tips that we’ve found work well:
- At the beginning of the service or meeting ask everyone to take out their cell phone and text KEYWORD to 41411.
- For those who may have forgotten their cell phones, pass around a sign up sheet (click here to get one or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have one sent to you) or leave it on a table at the entrance.
- Add a widget to your web site. Get the code by sending in a request to email@example.com.
- Add sign up instructions to your weekly bulletin.
- Send an email to your email list specifically asking them to text your keyword to 41411.
- Post signs in public areas like the rest rooms, the children’s nursery and the entrance. You can easily make a sign at our site posteroven.com